Verano Ultimo Lycra Stretch Fly Horzehood
FREE Shipping on All Orders Sitewide
FREE 45 Day Returns & Exchanges
100% No-Risk Money Back Guaruntee
Welcome to the listing for our much loved 'Verano Ultimo Horzehood'. Ideal as a skin barrier/under armour to be used in conjunction with your current summer fly sheets to help protect sensitive and allergy prone skin, or travel/stable use in hot bug prone environments.
- Made to be the exact design & style as our regular hoods but made with a more expensive multi-function fabric called Meryl
- Ice Blue to detract the sun
- Comes with adjustable nose net settings for different face lengths and also detachable if you prefer not to use.
- 4-1 Mane Saver Fabric. Shoulder Guard, Bib & Hood
- Zip chin to chest
- Built in water 'repellent' properties so perfect to help prevent from stable stains (not waterproof)
- Made from luxury top quality Meryl Fabric Blend
- Verano Meryl fabric noseband in replace of our standard fleece
- 4 way stretch ultimate lightweight medical fabric blend
- extra wide eye holes
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Derlin buckle clip fastener rather than Velcro which loses stickability over time
- HorzeHoods unique ‘4 loop bib system©’
- Breast design to mould & enhance movement of shoulders
- The hood is not designed for sole use on its own for turnout
- DO NOT double fold the noseband over for a snugger fit as this may cause pressure point sores in high temperatures
- In severe heat we always recommend bringing your horse in to be stalled
- Anything left on a horse unsupervised in a turnout paddock including rugs / fly nets / fly veils / halters / hoods and so forth can always carry a potential risk, animal welfare is very important to us at Horzehoods therefore we recommend you check your horse regularly and never leave garments on 24/7. Please alternate your horses wardrobe and realise anything used on your horse is at owners own risk, therefore regular stable or paddock checks and suitable secure fencing are always highly advisable
Ideal as a multi-functional hood to aid in the management of summer problems experienced by many horse owners around the world. The properties of the fabric have been reported to help with Sweetitch sufferers, allergies, sun burn and particularly white & dark coloured horses which suffer immensely in the heat and sun.
The product also has a built in Velcro attachment along the nose which pairs up to the Velcro detachable nose net should you find a need for this, which we provide as a free accessory, included in your purchase. It is optional to the owner if they wish to use alongside the hood or not.
We found with the heavy fabrics that are currently on the market for summer months, that they were easily adaptable to withstand the field environment but not very lightweight making it hard for the skin to breath. A horse already suffering with allergies can be exacerbated by heat, causing overheating and sweating, which can act as a breeding ground for bacteria and allergy based skin conditions. Therefore by having something super lightweight on as opposed to a heavy fabric, the Verano hood will help protect the skin from the elements such as the sun and also flies, without compromising your horses comfort, as is possibly with the lack of breathable of a thick, woven, more waterproof hood.
We suggest you let the hood protect the skin and let a lightweight rug or fly rug protect the hood. The hood is not designed for sole use on its own for turnout. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a rain sheet or fly sheet to add additional protection and act as a barrier for your horses skin.
Price Includes, Fully Adjustable and Detachable Nose Net, mesh bug eyes and a full Meryl fabric hood.
Made from luxury Meryl Fabric. The fabric also has a built in water 'repellent' so will act perfectly against stable stains and help keep your mane and coat in trim shape throughout all seasons.
'Verano Ultimo Horzehood'.
Ideal as a skin barrier/under armour to be used in conjunction with your current summer fly sheets to help protect sensitive and allergy prone skin. This hood has been designed to help horses that suffer from allergies such as Sweetitch and is super lightweight to touch for ultimate comfort, but equally perfect for winter months due to the water repellent properties built in the fabric, ideal for stable stains!
Made in and ships the same or next day from Europe. Free shipping worldwide. Delivers within 2-5 business days via Fedex Express.
All orders ship FREE every day, sitewide, no minimum!* Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days and typically deliver within 2-5 business days depending on the item (excluding custom items).
Every item's description contains the most accurate shipping info for each product so you can know exactly when to expect your order.
Some products ship from separate warehouses. This means if you order multiple items from different brands, orders may arrive in more than one package.
Enjoy FREE returns & exchanges every day on ALL orders! Request an exchange or return within 45 days of purchase date. We accept all returns in new condition. All returns will be 100% refunded in full to your original payment method.
Read our return policy HERE.
Verano Ultimo Lycra Stretch Fly Horzehood
"How do I track my order status?"
Track your order status along the way with the Shop app available on iOS and Android. You'll always be emailed with your order confirmation & shipping details. SMS updates can also be prompted in checkout or on the order confirmation page.
"Which payment methods are available?"
Secure debit/credit card payment, Paypal, Shop Pay, Venmo, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, & more. Pay in 4 interest free installments with Paypal or Shop Pay.
"How do I make a return or exchange?"
We have a generous 45 day hassle free return and exchange policy. Start a return or exchange HERE.
"Where can I find the size chart?"
On the product page, click the Question Mark icon next to the "Size" selector. Scroll until you find your item or brand.
"Where do I enter a promo code?"
On Mobile: Go to checkout. Click the "Show Order Summary" dropdown. Enter your code in the box and click Enter.
On Desktop: Go to checkout. Enter your code in the large box on the right side of the page & press Enter.
Fast & Free Shipping
All US orders ship free, & so do most international orders! Orders
ship within 0-2 business days, deliver within 2-5 days (US) or 5-10 days (international). Shipping info is in every product description.
Track your order status along the way with the Shop app. You'll always be emailed with your order confirmation & tracking number. SMS updates can also be prompted in checkout or
on the order confirmation page.
Style you won't find in 'regular' tack stores.
Walk into any Dover, and find nothing but solid monotone colors & dated styles everywhere. We prioritize standing out
in the ring, where you want to look your best.
Because when you feel confident, you ride your best.
Who we are, how we started
Hi, I'm Kathryn! Founder, designer, customer care rep, and "everything else" at Equiluxe Tack. I grew up on horseback, head over heels for the classy & matchy-matchy revolution in the equestrian world. This is what inspired me to bring the unique, original vibe to life with my store, Equiluxe Tack back in 2020.
Our motto & what we stand for
When you shop at Equiluxe, you're supporting every small business and brand we're partnered with. You're standing with the go-getters who work hard to bring high quality, stylish, affordable equestrian fashion to the market.
Shop for good.
Why choose Equiluxe?
1. About our customers. Personal, top of the line customer care is our utmost priority.
2. About sustainably made products.
3. The earth we ride on. We consider the welfare of the environment.
4. A meaningful impact in the homes of equestrians. Shopping here supports people, not shareholders.
The Equiluxe Style
Unique, matchy, classy, or colorful
Boring ends here. We cater to all tastes so you aren't left settling for "whatever the tack store has." Whether you're into classy & traditional, colorful matchy, or occasional diamonds, and everything in between. Browse around, we guarantee you'll find something you can't live without.